Volunteers are what makes Come Boating! a reality. Volunteers train to be coxswains on gigs; skipper community sailing; maintain our boats;organize Launch Day and the regatta and other community activities; plan social and educational activities; help with fundraising; and serve on board committees.
- If you would like to volunteer to help to with our community sailing program please contact Lew or Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would info about racing contact Laura Brown at email@example.com
- If you would like to help with rowing contact Clark Staples at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to help with membership contact Serena Cole at email@example.com
- If you are interested in becoming a coxswain, click HERE for more information.
- OR e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Memberships and donations sustain Come Boating!’s activities, covering the costs of insurance, boat and dock repairs, and other expenses.
To make a tax deductible contribution, download and print this form and mail to: Come Boating!, P.O. Box 1188, Belfast, ME 04915